2016 ROLMT CEU Class Schedule
|To Register: Click on Class Name or Location, or call 800-584-1562
The earlier you register, the more you save!
|Date||Location||Class||CEUs||Cost||Early Reg||Early Reg Date|
|Springfield, MO||DIT for Shoulder, Arm, Neck, Head, and TMJ||18||395||317||Completed|
|Fayetteville, AR||DIT for Shoulder, Arm, Neck, Head, and TMJ||18||395||317||Completed|
|Little Rock, AR||Cranial-Sacral Therapy||18||395||317||Completed|
|Little Rock, AR||Muscle Balancing and Joint Stabilization||18||395||297||Completed|
|Fayetteville, AR||DIT for Upper & Lower Back and Legs||18||395||297||Completed|
What is Direct-Indirect Technique™?
– Direct-Indirect Technique™ (DIT) is a blend of the best myo-fascial, neuro-muscular, and cranial-sacral techniques into one highly effective toolbox. The tools you learn and use in these classes range from very deep to very gentle. Most therapists tell us they use these techniques every single day in their practices. You will learn how to use the techniques in a systematic, fun way to give your clients the relief they need.
What is Cranial-Sacral Therapy?
– Cranial-Sacral Therapy is a gentle therapeutic technique that can be used successfully on a wide variety of clients with different conditions, including those who ordinarily would be contraindicated for massage.
Why train with Ray of Light Massage Training?
– Over a thousand therapists have taken one or several ROLMT trainings, and the feedback has been overwhelmingly enthusiastic. The reason our trainings consistently fill up early is because these techniques work – and because the classes are fun and interesting. I’ve had many LMTs e-mail me, message me, or call me months after taking these classes, telling me how much they use the techniques with their clients and the success they’re having.
Dates – Dates and specific locations are subject to change. Appropriate notice will be given to registered participants.
Location – Specific location and a list of items to bring will be e-mailed to you before the class date.
AR Board Approved – All Ray of Light Massage Training CEU classes have been approved by the Arkansas State Board of Massage Therapy.
NCBTMB Approved – All Ray of Light Massage Training CEU Classes have been approved by the NCBTMB.
John Joseph Ray is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
- Payment for classes is refundable when a cancellation is requested up to two weeks prior to the class.
- Payment for classes is transferable to another class or classes when a cancellation is requested before the class start date.
- Payment for classes is forfeited if a cancellation request is not received by the class date.